Force Health Protection NATO Conference 2014
SAVE THE DATE!
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) in cooperation with the BETA Verlag & Marketinggesellschaft mbH / Medical Corps International Forum (MCIF) are organizing the Force Health Protection NATO Conference 2014 on 23-26 June 2014 held in Budapest (HUN).
Further contributing partners are: the Hungarian Defence Forces and the Medical Centre of the Hungarian Defence Forces, the NATO COMEDS Force Health Protection Working Group (FHP WG), the Semmelweis University, and the University of Pécs Medical School.
MILMED COE impressions
NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE)
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) is an international military organisation with the core task to facilitate interoperability between the military medical services in NATO. It was accredited by NATO on 12 October 2009 and is located in Budapest, Hungary.
MILMED COE currently has 8 member nations. Besides Hungary as the founding Framework Nation, 7 countries have joined the Centre so far as Sponsoring Nations: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Romania and the United Kingdom of Great Britain. The Centre is composed of 4 medical branches: Deployment Health Surveillance Capability (DHSC) – a satellite branch located in Munich, Germany; Interoperability, Lessons Learned and Training.
ePRIME funds available!
Students from NATO partner nations and partners across the globe can henceforth apply for MILMED COE courses and get reimbursed up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
Courses & Trainings
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)